Maverick
-
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
-
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
-
Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
-
-
I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
-
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.
-
No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
-
Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
-
You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.
-
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
- Load More